Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let's start by saying that today was just so tiring.
Double periods of ss and geo and we were all talking so much about the bbq.
Ms pham did complain though , but I just nonchalantly look away and continue talking.
Poa was tiresome , we did trial balance and she taught us about the pearls and decils.
We had early recess because apparently Ms choo got tricked by the early bell.
Maths was another dull lesson. Probability was the chapter, and I didn't understand
anything at all. Maths lessons are always dull. No doubt about it.
During Biology , I kept playing with Kugan's Soccer Ball. It's was pretty fun to just roll it
around the floor.Ms wong played us a video about the human body. It was just totally uninteresting, because the video was a pretty old video I think.
English was a drill, Ms Lim just kept talking about Oral and Oral , nothing else. She told us
not to say 'Don't Know'.
Right now , I'm just looking blankly at the laptop thinking what to do. I feel so restless now.


I have this feeling I never had before. I'm just thinking again.

No comments: