Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sick , Sick , Sick.
Argh , hate it alright.
At least I need not need to go to school.
Yesterday went to British Council.
I think a lot of people ain't coming back for British Council next term.
Because the teacher is too fun already.
Anyway , after school went to Causeway point with Mu Fang and Styfany.
After lunch , We went to TimeZone to play.
Mu Fang And Styfany played Bisha Basha Champ , alright , i forgotten the name of this , took it from Mu Fang's Blog , After that we played The throwing of the ball game.
HAHAHA, i love it. We were like idiots , kept throwing on the screen.
THE GUN GAME was a regret , Can't find the gun at all. HAHA.
HUMMER was the best best. Feel's so real. I know styfany and mu fang kept laughing.
Very Very fun. Should try.
Styfang also played guitar hero. HAHA.
Alright , today's gonna be boring , nothing to blog about.

I'm not thinking anymore because I can't.

No comments: