Monday, June 22, 2009

My blog is officially dead. Haha. Really lazy to update nowadays.
Friday , went to watch Games Live in the indoor stadium , It's okay.
I think I like the Mario Piano song only. The rest was like guys games ,
So I didn't really know any of them. Stayed at my cousin house because saturday was
his birthday. Happy Birthday Dylan! I love you! On saturday we went to Downtown East
Played after awhile , decided to go Junction 8 , went there to shop. Shop shop shop.
Played Mario Kart with my two cousins and Uncle. haha. Reached home about 10.
Really tired , cannot sleep , uncle snored too loudly. HAHAHA.
Anyway today's my other cousins birthday. Both of them are only 2days different.
Happy Birthday Natalie. I love you too!
Haha. Finally had something to write in the blog.I'm really use to writing short setences.
okay , shall blog again. BYEEEEEEEEEEE (:

Cute cute (:

No comments: