Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally back from the wedding dinner .
So tired , but it was so coolxz!
In the morning , mummy woke me up and ask me to go cut hair.
So we when to cut hair , so ma fan , keep cutting and washing my hair ,
need two people to dry my hair because it was too thick !
After that went to the bride and groom's house to see them drink tea.
HAHA , keep talking to this teacher whose baby daughter was so cute !
Went home for tuition , had tuition on chemistry for 2 1/2 solid hours ,
it was so tiring !
Went to bath and prepare for the wedding , didn't know what to wear ,
but in the end , wore a dress and a scarf.
The wedding was at orchard parade hotel ,
whose groom's name was Ian and bride's name was Hidayat.
HAHAHAHA. the wedding was ultra fun , and the groom's speech was
really touching , making his mother cry.
So sweet right?Anyway the wedding ended at 11 and now I am really tired.
HAHA , alright , BYEEE !{:

No comments: