Friday, May 8, 2009

MAS SELAMAT has been captured!
HAHA , woke up and saw the newspaper today , pretty coolxz to hear the news.
Today's SS and MATHS exam was okay ,
I was not very prepared for maths thought , I dont understand some Questions!
SS exam i kept writing , write write write and I finish , it was 12.31 already.
HAHA. After school went to try Mee Hong Kong with Hidayah , Esther And Baruni.
HAHA , It's was quite cool.
After that went to Big Bookshop to buy Bubbles , went to clementi sports hall , behind rock climbing place to blow under the hot sun ,
Esther broke the record , she used the whole tube and had the biggest balloon!
Went home with Hidayah , she took 78 and left me alone and I was very very angry, HAHA just kidding.
Anyway , i hope i can pass my SS!
I got nothing to do at home now , BYEEXZXZ!

No comments: