Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alright , Finally blog. Quitted blog for some particular reason.
The reason why I'm updating today is because ;
Fxck,Fxck,Fxck Oral -.-
I am damn pissed off with Oral , Picture discussion was about sandpapering the chairs , wtf?
I am sooo freaking dead. I had one word wrong in the reading aloud and the teacher was like
covering his entire mouth to laugh , luckily , I didn't got into his trap >:O.
Damn it. Whole day's mood has been gone. I wonder if I'll pass for this. Now another problem
rushing through my head , Poa. Have not study a single crap , still having fun with my lappy and
not studying at all , reason? Lazy.
Fxck Oral -.- , alright , sorry for repeating the same thing again.
Swearing too much >:O , God is so gonna hate me for saying that word. Sorry! :x
I felt so nerd , Pinning up my fringe and stuff , eww , I hate it -.- , being a sec one again.
I wonder if I should rest now or study Poa , Lala.
If I fail Oral ; I'm dead. Need to study harder for my written papers.
Anyway , I have nothing to say now , just not in the right mood. Oral, Oral.
Hate it. One teacher too funny , the other teacher just too strict , Arghs.
Bye.

No comments: