Friday, July 17, 2009

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. FIND THIS SO WEIRD. I want to go back to the past!
Wow , today's time seems to pass like seconds , I can't seem to catch up.
I realise that I'm getting fatter , need to go swimming! >:O
Anyways , today was a really sleepy day for me. Nearly slept for every lesson.
Ms pham kept shooting me today , saying that I'm not good with Social Studies and need
to catch up with others. I can't seem to stop thinking about yesterday's oral , about how
rude was he by laughing at my words. Hurray , there's british council tomorrow , can see
my BC gang ; named made by Mu fang , again. Love'em alot :x
Except for Berry :x Luckily there's no homework tomorrow. I hate it.
Wow , seem to be really hungry now , most probably because I haven't had my dinner.
Dad bought Hor Fan for me , gotta eat now , Bye!

No comments: