Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone !
It's finally 2010. Life at 2009 was just great , and let's hope 2010 would be better.
Made some resolutions for my life this year, and just like last year , I'm going to strive
hard for it and get the best of the best out of it. At least if I try.

I'm already starting to miss my good old buddies.
School ones and tuition ones , and the ones I have made through my life.
Life is just a bore at home. It just makes you even lazier and fatter.

Last year , I made a achievement that made me proud , the n levels.
This year , I'm going to do even better ! I'm going to work my ass up for O lvls.
No slacking or nothing , I'm just going to start preparing at the start of the year and
stop doing last minute stuff. O lvls are just going to be a heck lot harder than Ns.
Gosh , thinking of painting for art and passing up my homework on time do irk me.
But it's just for my future , that's life.

So here are some resolution that i'm going to have for 2010.
1. Going to a poly. Some course that interests me.
2. No last minute stuff like last year.
3. Ask more questions , stop being to shy or whatsoever.
4. Less computer , I really need to stop it.

I guess all my resolution are for O lvls. Just don't want to make the same mistake over and over again. I'm just updating this once to make myself believe that I can do what I want if I try.
And till whenever I update again. Eat fruits and be healthy. (:
PS : I'm excited for school on monday.

No comments: