Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last day of the school holidays ! Finally !
So yesterday , I went out with my family and we went to get some O lvl books for preparation.
English essays , biology notes , principle of accounts and many more.
More books , more studying. Boring ):
But I've decided to change , to a better person who doesn't do last minute things anymore.
Alright , so this might be the post that was be on the front cover of this blog.
I just don't think there is much time next year to blog again.
Tuition was start again , mugging will start again , except that I'm not much of a mugger ,
but I'm trying to be one. I just need to get all those things that usually distract me off
my head. Shooo !
So , the new me will start tomorrow !
And whatever that happens , I must still try.
So till then , eat fruits and be healthy. Lol.
Signing off. Peace (:

No comments: