Saturday, January 9, 2010

One whole week has past since school started.
School was fun , like per normal. I just realised that many sec ones are much taller than me.
I'm like 158 ! Shortie ! I will never grow. (:
Talking about cca , it's getting from boring to worst. You just practically go in there to chat as
sec 5 seniors. You get nothing to do. Every tuesday I have duty , sobs ):
For chinese , we need to memorize the bao zhang bao dao thing. Which is super difficult ,
I'm so going to quit chinese , kidding. It was a miracle that I'd pass chinese for n lvls.
Now every single day , I need to study , no break no nothing , just study study study.
For the sake of going to a good course in poly ! Huat huat huat !
Alright , i guess that's it. Need to start studying soon again ! There's a lot to learn for this year !
Must revise more already. I have forgotten every single thing I've learn last year.
So till the day I update again , PEACE (:
HOHOHO.

No comments: